jueves, 31 de enero de 2019

Cartoonize myself

Hello everybody!

This is the first post of my blog. In this post I will talk about an avatar I created and the app I used to do it.

This is my avatar, Nadia Valor. She is 22 years old and she is a girl. She is an English Pre-Primary teacher and a student of a master's degree of Bilingual Education.

She likes listening to music, watching films, travelling and spending time with her loved ones. She is good at writing and dancing.

I created this avatar with
https://www.bitmoji.com/
Bitmoji is an app that allow you to create your own and personalized avatar. It has a lot of different options like hair styles and colour, eye colour and shape, eyebrows, body shape, clothes and more. It is very complete and it gives to you a lot of tools to personalize step by step your avatar.

I really like this app, because I consider it offers to you a lot of tools and options to create an avatar that looks like as you.

This app or other apps to create avatars are really useful and interesting for everyone. Through creating your own avatar you will maybe pay attention to some aspects about you that you ignore every day, like your eyes colour or your nose shape. It is a good idea to create an avatar to rediscover yourself and know you better. Furthermore, it is an entertaining activity to carry out, which offers to you the opportunity to develop your creativity.

Here you can see a video that explains how to create an avatar with Bitmoji



Moreover, an avatar could be used to communicate with your students through internet in a different way, so the lesson can be continued outdoors the classroom. There are some types of avatars like Vokis that can talk, so you can use them to teach a virtual lesson or to create virtual tours to your students. Apart from that they are used in distance education to create virtual lessons for the students.

I hope this information is useful for you and you like my post.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario