miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2019

Aggregated Content Curation

Hello!

In this new post I will describe a content curation tool that I have chose to collect useful resources for CLIL lessons.
In my case, I chose...

I decided to use this website to collect some resources which we can use in our CLIL lessons, because I think it is easy to manage and it offers a lot of different resources from many topics, not only educative ones.

I created a board that is called CLIL lessons and I added five different pins. These pins are different between them because each one is related to one of the school subjects.



The first pin is about classroom rules. In this case we can see some fantastic and colourful posters which we can use to create our classroom rules with our students. It is a different way to create a poster and share time with your students.


The second pin is related to animals. We find here a lesson plan which talks about how to take care of pets. This lesson plan could be included in the animals unit and it is really useful because we can teach values through it.


The third pin is a video that we can use in Science subject. This video shows in a simple way the different parts of a flower and explains the function of each part.


The fourth pin is about the classic fairy tale of The Three Little Pigs. It is a video that tells us the story of the three little pigs visually. We can include this video in the literacy subject to work values or classic fairy tales. The Youtube channel that upload this video, Oxbridgebaby, it is full of videos about classic fairy tales, and they are really nice. I hardly recommend you to have a look of it.


The last pin is an interactive game about a map of Spain. This game can be use in Geography subject to work the autonomous communities of Spain. It gives us an innovative way of work this topic and it is more attractive for students.


I hope you enjoy my post and I hope it is useful for you to teach or plan your CLIL lessons.

See you soon!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario