jueves, 14 de febrero de 2019

Twittering a Tiny Story

Hello everyone!


Today I will share with you my tiny story. A tiny story is a very short story that tells us something. They are similar to tales, but they are shorter.

To write it I use Twitter, one of the most popular social networks use nowadays in education. Twitter is really useful to share information between teachers and the educational community.

My tweet tells a tiny story about what true love is, because today is Valentine's Day, and I would like to celebrate it giving some love. This story is quite different since it isn't the traditional love story. It shows us what is the real meaning of true love. Here you can see and read my story.


I hope you like and enjoy my story.

Happy Valentine's Day!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario