martes, 19 de febrero de 2019

Design and present a support slideshow

Hello! How is everything going?


Today I would like to share with you a new tool that I created to my CLIL lessons. This time I decided to create a slideshow to talk about Sea Animals topic.

To create this presentation I chose...


Genially is an app very useful to create so many resources, not only slideshow. You can create interactive images, posters, lists and more. I like this app because it offers so many templates to personalize our slideshow, but some of them, sometimes the most attractive and the most originals are for pay. 
Although it is a good tool, if you're not used to use it, it can be quite difficult to understand it at the beginning. However, I think it is important to know some new tools, which we can use as a teacher, like this one.

This is the slideshow about Sea Animals. I chose this topic because I'm working on it in my internship. 


This is a resource that I create to use in my CLIL lesson to teach Natural Science, as I said before. Here I explained easily six kinds of animals that we can find on the sea: the sea horse, the jellyfish, the turtle, the octopus, the whale and the shark.

Moreover, I added some nice free pictures of each animal, so while I was explaining its main characteristics, students could know what they look like. I chose the images from Pixabay, which is a website that offers free images. It was easy to insert them because we can just doing from Genially, so we don't need to download the images and after upload them. Besides, I included a song about sea animals and some animal gifts.

The experience of creating this presentation to my CLIL lessons was wonderful and exciting, because I discovered a new tool that I like and that I will use in the future.

I hope you enjoy my presentation about Sea Animals.

See you!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario